Your Cart is empty
Tape In Hair Extensions
Cliphair’s Tape In Hair Extensions lead the market in design, quality and variety. With nearly twenty years of developing human hair extensions, salon professionals can now give their customers semi-permanent volume, colour, length with our high quality Remy human hair tape ins.
Our versatile range of Tape In Hair Extensions comes in a huge selection of lengths to suit everyone, from 14” shoulder length, to show-stopping 26”. We offer a wide range of colours, including base colours, mixed toned, funky fun colours, and our signature balayage and ombre tones. We continually add to our shades due to changing trends and requests from our customers.
SHOW +20 ITEMS
Tape In Remy Human Hair Extensions - Enhance Your Style Today
With our 100% Remy hair Tape Extensions, you can transform your hairstyle with ease – and at a fraction of the cost.
Our UK hair tape extensions take under an hour to fit and remain intact for months no matter what you put them through. Semi-permanent hair extensions are perfect for those that want their new look to last. If you want the flexibility to remove and refit your extensions whenever you want to. Not only do our Remy Tape In Hair Extensions promise to revitalise your style, but they’re also guaranteed to last for weeks or even months, provided you take good care of them.
Tape In Hair Extensions: Quick Reference Guides
Want to know more about tape in extensions? What they are, how they work and everything you should know before buying? Then check out our handy tape in extension guide. Need to know more about caring for and maintaining your tape ins? Then read our in depth care guide. For more just read on.
More about Cliphair Double-Sided Tape In Extensions
Designed to create almost invisible lengthening. Each park contains 40 powerful, light and eco-friendly medical grade pre glued wefts. Each weft is 4cm in width and weighs 2.5g. Our packs of tapes are fitted with Keratin bonded adhesive strips which can keep your extensions in place for up to two months before they need to be re-taped.
Once the tapes have been removed for maintenance they can be re taped using new adhesive strips. Our tapes blend into your hair to achieve a discreet invisible look when they are placed at the root. Because they’re attached to your natural hair, they appear to grow as your hair grows.
Order your Tape In Extensions in the UK
If you order from Cliphair you do so with the added piece of mind that you are ordering from a trusted and established UK based company, providing fast delivery and one to one customer support including our colour match service.
Why Buy Tape in Human Hair Extensions from Cliphair?
At Cliphair, we’ve grown to become one of the leading suppliers of Remy Tape In Human Hair Extensions due to our affordability, reliability and exceptional customer service.
We’re always willing to go the extra mile for our clients, which is why we’re more than happy to recommend a hairdresser for professional fitting and provide tips on cleaning, maintenance and styling. If you’d like to learn more about the process for fitting Tape Hair Extensions, read our extension fitting guide.
Order from UK Experts
Our hair extensions can be delivered throughout the UK, and we offer a free next-day delivery service on all orders over £75. We also deliver worldwide.
Tape in Hair Extension: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Tape In Hair Extensions can last for anywhere between four and eight weeks, depending on how well you take care of them. To maximise the lifespan of your tape hair extensions, you should brush them at least three times a day to prevent knots and tangles before needing to be repositioned and used again.
- We strongly recommend engaging the services of a professional extension specialist to handle the task. If you want to learn more about the process for fitting Tape Hair Extensions, we highly recommend reading our extension fitting guide first.
- How many Tape Hair Extensions you need for a full head depends on the length of your hair, though most people find they need between 30 and 40 pieces. If your natural hair is shorter than shoulder length, you may need to purchase additional extensions. 40 wefts is generally sufficient to thicken hair, if you also want to add length more than two to three inches past your natural hair length we’d suggest buying 80 wefts. (2 Packs)
- As our hair is 100% it can be dyed and toned. However, just like with our own hair any chemical service can affect the quality and slightly decrease the life span. We advise never to bleach or lighten any hair extensions, only dye, or tone the hair darker with a semi-permanent dye for the best results.
- Our Tape Ins are made from genuine human hair, meaning nobody will be able to tell them apart. Unlike cheap acrylic alternatives, real hair Remy Tape In Hair Extensions in the UK come with a strong yet natural and undetectable sticky strip made from medical adhesive that ensures they’ll remain your little style secret. And regardless of your hair colour, you can feel confident we have tape on extensions to match!
- In addition to appearing just like your natural hair, our tape in hair extensions can also be styled in the same way. Whether you want to stand out in the crowd with long braids or professionalise your look with sleek ponytails, our high-quality yet cheap tape hair extensions online give you the ability to achieve any style you like!
- If you need extensions that can keep up with your busy lifestyle, our tape in hair extensions in the are perfect for you. Tape Ins can last for months regardless of what you put them through. You can feel free to swim, work out, shower, and sweat, and you won’t need to worry about keeping your tape hair extensions in good shape. Just remember to brush frequently to prevent any unwanted knots. We’d recommend using the correct extensions-friendly products for the best results.
- The good news is that tape extensions will rarely fall out in public! They usually fall out in the shower or when styling hair. Simply remove the old tape, clean the weft, add new tape and apply!
- You can wash them just as you wash your natural hair but it’s a good idea to use products that are alcohol and sulfate free. All you need to do is brush (with an extensions friendly hair brush) a few times a day to keep your luscious tape extensions detangled.
- Tape In Hair Extensions are the least damaging on the market. They are very lightweight and do not pull on your own hair like other extensions do - they grow out with your own hair and do not tug or pull. With Tape In Hair extensions you will not lose hair or experience any discomfort.
- It is best to use the dry shampoo on your scalp only. DON'T Spray the hair extensions with dry shampoo since it can cause the hair to become dry & brittle. DO: Brush carefully from ends of the hair extensions to just below top of tape. Brush your own hair gently and in between the tape.
- Use a leave in conditioner spray to loosen any knots and make the hair much easier to brush.
- An ideal brush for hair extensions should have soft plastic bristles that won't damage your hair, you should avoid hard plastic or metallic bristles. Do not use massage bristles with nodules, these could get stuck in the bonds and eventually damage them.
- Start From the Bottom and Move Up.
- Be Careful Around the Roots.