Your Cart is empty
Curly and Wavy Clip in Hair Extensions
Cliphair offer a wide range of Curly Hair Extensions in the UK, available in natural curl and tighter deep wave styles, with over 18 shades to choose from.
Our Clip In Curly Hair Extensions are made from 100% Remy human hair, so it’s easy to style and blend in perfectly with your hair to get that natural style and finish.
Find Your Perfect 100% Human Curly Hair Extensions at Cliphair
The great thing about our range of curly human hair extensions is that they are so easy to use. Even if you aren’t great at styling your own hair, our Clip In Hair Extensions come already styled and after some practice, you should be able to add your clip in curly hair extensions in a matter of minutes. Our website has loads of tutorials, or you’ll find many videos on YouTube that show you different ways to use and style our curly hair extensions.
The clips are already attached to our curly human hair extensions, which means they come out of the pack ready to use. Each Clip In Curly Hair Extension set contains a total of eight wefts. If you have been wanting to try curly hair extensions, this curly clip in hair is the perfect choice for beginners.
Wanting extensions that last longer? If you’ve got a special event coming up like a holiday, our Tape In Hair extensions may suit your needs. You simply take them to a salon to be professionally fitted, and with the right care, they last for up to 6-8 weeks before needing any maintenance.
Curly Clip in Human Hair Extensions can be styled lots of ways
There are a lot of ways you can style our Clip In Curly Hair Extensions and they can be worn by people who have natural curly hair, or those who’ve curled their hair using a heated wand or curlers. Our Curly Clip In Human Hair Extensions enable you to style the extensions in the same way you would with your own hair.
Our Curly Hair Extensions in the UK are popular for both those who like to wear their hair up or down. If you love having long, swishy hair, our range of cheap curly hair extensions are ideal for when you want to let your hair down and party, with lots of lengths available. Planning a stylish updo? Curly hair is ideal for pinning in all sorts of styles, and our curly clip in human hair extensions give you more hair to work with.
Some curly updos to try using our curly clip in hair extensions include:
- Messy Bun – an easy everyday look
- Messy Cascade – this look involves piling hair on your head and letting some of it flow freely
- Side Twists – ideal for gently wavy hair, this style involves braiding the sides then tucking the ends at the base of your head
- Braided Bun – this can be done in many ways, from braiding the sides of your hair, to wrapping a braid around the base of your bun
- Sock/ High Bun – a bun that’s worn high on the head, this can be neat and formal or in a freer style
- Low Bun – a low bun is perfect for curly hair, especially if you create a vintage-style side bun
- Chignon – curly hair looks great in a classic chignon, and is a popular look for weddings and special occasions
Do Curly Remy Human Hair Extensions Add More Volume?
Hair extensions aren’t just used for additional length, our curly Remy Human Hair Extensions are ideal when you need extra volume and lift. Some women with curly hair find a hair extension set stops their natural hair from looking flat or thin.
We have 3 hair curl patterns to choose from, including hair curl patterns (3A, 3B, 3C) and a deep curl set, so you can find the one that most closely resembles your hair for a natural look. Take a look at our Curly Remy Human Hair Extensions when you are trying to add more volume.
How Many Lengths Do Cliphair Human Hair Curly Extensions Come in?
Every woman has an idea of the perfect length of hair for them. That’s why we offer our human hair curly extensions in many different lengths, including:
- 14 inch (110g) – this sits on the shoulders for a classic, day to day look.
- 18 inch (120g) – sitting on the shoulder blades, this length is ideal for special. occasions
- 22 inch (130g) – a great length for a dramatic look, these extensions reach past your shoulders.
- 26 inch (130g) – reaching down your mid-back, this length is ideal for complex updos or for when you want some serious length.
When you buy human hair curly extensions, you should remember that these are made with Remy human hair. Therefore, extensions with a tighter curl will appear a couple of inches shorter than loose, wavy curls, so keep that in mind when choosing your length. You may want to opt for a longer length than usual to get the look you want.
Use Our Colour Match Service to Find the Perfect Hair Extensions for Your Curly Hair
When you’re choosing hair extensions for curly hair, it’s important to get a set that’s the perfect match. That’s why we offer a colour matching service so you can find your perfect colour.
Whether you’re looking for black curly hair extensions or blonde curly hair extensions, we offer many different shades to match your natural hair. We want you to feel like your extensions are part of your own hair, so if you’re unsure which hair extensions for curly hair to buy, use our colour matching service to ensure you get the right look.
Real Curly Hair Extensions You Can Add or Remove When You Like
While having long, curly hair looks amazing, it can be impractical to have this style day to day, especially when you’re at work, the gym or just doing day to day stuff. Our real curly hair extensions are easy to fit whenever you like, and you don’t have to keep them in all the time.
Our real curly hair extensions are popular for special occasions and for those who like to wear their hair longer from time to time. Curly Clip In Hair Extensions in the UK look natural and give you the look of salon extensions, without the cost or hassle.
Buy Hair Extensions for Curly Hair From a UK Seller
When you’re looking for natural Curly Hair Extensions; you can find them at Cliphair. With a free colour matching service, fast dispatch and much more, we offer excellent customer service and the best quality curly hair extensions around.
Curly Clip In Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- If you have curly hair, then Clip In Curly Hair Extensions are likely to be your best option. They simply clip into your hair, and have a permanent curl applied, which means they blend in with natural curly hair. Another option is to curl your own extensions, but make sure you buy ones made of human hair.
- Taking care of long, curly hair can be difficult, which is why many women opt for Clip In Curly Hair Extensions, as these can be clipped in and removed when you like. To get the maximum life span out of your curly extensions, handle and brush them as little as possible. When brushing them it's best to use a wide toothed comb.
- As long as you remove them before showering and before bed, there’s no reason you can’t wear clip-in curly hair extensions every day. However, it’s important that you apply them properly following the manufacturer’s instructions to make sure you don’t damage your natural hair.
- The cost of Curly Clip In Hair Extensions can vary a lot. You should avoid the cheaper extensions made from artificial hair, as they are harder to style and look less natural. Clip In Extensions made from human hair tend to cost from around £89 to £144 for a quality set.
For more information read our Curly Hair Extensions Guide.