Your Cart is empty
Human Hair Weave & Weft Extensions
We stock a wide range of weave and weft hair extensions that can enhance your natural hair with ease. From weave hair extensions that can be sewn in and worn for several weeks, to clip-in hair wefts for a night out, there are lots of options available.
While our temporary extensions can be done at home, our weave hair extensions simply need to be taken to a salon, so a hairdresser can apply them for you in a variety of styles to suit your needs. Cliphair offers extensions that are 100% human hair, so they look and feel completely natural and give you the best possible result. And whether you’re an icy blonde, a dark brunette or vibrant red head, we’ve got the perfect shade for you.
How to Choose the Right Weft or Weave
If you want extensions that last for a few weeks at a time, then a Remy hair weave is the way to go. Weaved in hair extensions are usually done at a salon, as they can be tricky to sew into your hair correctly, but once done, these weft weaves are simple to look after and give you 6 to 8 weeks of wear.
The newest addition to our range is clip in extensions. Unlike human hair weaves that need to be sewn in, these human hair weft extensions come with clips attached, so you just clip them into your hair and style it as usual. Some people want longer hair for a night out or special occasion like their wedding, but don’t like having long hair all the time. Clip-in extensions allow you to change your style whenever you like.
Why Choose Cliphair?
While most people look for a human hair extensions weave because they want longer hair, this isn’t the only advantage of adding a hair extension weft. Having a human hair extensions weave also adds volume to your hair, so if your natural hair is thin or lacks body, a weave can help you get the bouncy look you want. It essentially adds a whole other layer of hair, so you get a lush, thick look with little effort.
Choosing Remy hair wefts from Cliphair means you get a product that’s made from real hair, with no artificial materials to be found. We use Remy human hair, which is collected in a way that keeps the cuticles intact, which is why they are considered the best human hair wefts in the UK. If you buy cheaper extensions from a non-reputable source, you may not get Remy human hair as advertised. But when you buy through Cliphair, you can feel confident you’ll get 100% Remy, meaning you can style them as you would your natural hair.
At Cliphair we also offer a wide range of colour options, from blacks and browns to blondes and reds, as well as a range of brighter colours to matched dyed hair. If you like the dip dyed looks, we also offer ombre extensions in lots of different colours so you can make a bold style statement. Or you can use our free colour match service to find the perfect shade.
How to Apply Human Hair Wefts
There are many different application methods that can be used with our human hair wefts. Most people choose one according to how long they plan to wear the extensions for, as well as whether they want to do the extensions themselves, or are going to take them to a salon.
Our human hair wefts can be:
- Applied strand by strand – if you want the longest lasting result, micro ring hair extensions are the best choice. They are looped through your natural hair by a professional, and last around 3-4 months.
- Sewn in – these kinds of weave extensions in the UK are popular with those who want extensions for 6-8 weeks and are applied by a hairdresser.
- Glued in – another option is to get your extensions glued in. While this method can last for around 3-4 weeks, it can damage your hair if not done properly, and you also need to ensure they are carefully removed. Glued in extensions aren’t as popular as they used to be, as they can be a difficult option to deal with and many hairdressers now prefer to offer ring or weave hair extensions instead.
- Clipped in – want extensions you can do at home? Our clip in hair extensions are ideal for special occasions and nights out, and it’s easy to learn how to place and remove them. These are still made of quality human hair for the perfect finish. This means you have lots of different types of ways to add your extensions, each of which has its own advantages.
If it’s your first time having extensions, then temporary clip ins are a good way to see if you suit extensions and if you like them, you might then want to try more permanent options.
Shop for Weft Hair Extensions in the UK at Cliphair
Cliphair sell a range of weft hair extensions in the UK that allow you to get the hair of your dreams. Browse our range of wefts hair extensions above and order with ease, with free worldwide shipping on orders over £30.
- Weave in hair extensions should last around 6-8 weeks before needing to be removed and re-postioned if they’ve been properly fitted and you’ve followed the care instructions. You should be careful not to leave weaved in hair extensions in for too long, as this can affect the growth of your natural hair, so make sure it’s removed within 8 weeks.
- Micro loop hair extensions are added in strands to your hair. Your natural hair is pulled through the pre-attached ring, then a clamp is used to hold the extension in place. This small bead sits underneath your hairline, so the extensions can’t be seen and are comfortable to wear.
- Weft hair extensions are made from a collection of strands of hair, which are then woven onto a fine strip, ready to be applied to your hair in a variety of methods. This is easier than applying individual strands and lets the extensions move naturally with your natural hair.
- The cost of hair weft extensions can vary depending on quality. It’s better to invest in real human hair wefts, as they are easier to style and maintain, and blend in with your natural hair. Sets can cost from around £70 to just over £100, plus the cost of having your weave sewn in by a hairdresser.