Your Cart is empty
SHOW +12 ITEMS
Our Black Extensions are for Different Hair Textures
Our Black Hair Extensions are suitable for all sorts of hair textures, so can be worn by women of all ethnicities.
Whether you have natural black hair that has a thick texture, or dyed hair that is slightly thinner, our Black Remy Hair Extensions should work with your hair. Our extensions are thick and full, so they add plenty of volume to all sorts of hair.
If you have very thin hair and are considering buying some Black Extensions, it’s worth having a consultation with a hair extension technician to help you choose the best method to give you a natural result.
Have Black Hair Extensions for the Night or a Few Weeks
The great thing about buying black hair extensions from Cliphair is that you get lots of different options for how to attach them, so you can choose temporary or longer lasting extensions.
Some of the options available in our range of Black Real Hair extensions include:
- Black Hair Extensions that Clip In: These are among the most popular in our range as you can attach them at home whenever you like. Our clip in range also includes black fringes and ponytails.
- Black Tape In Hair Extensions: These are attached at a salon and last about six to eight weeks.
- Bonded Black Hair Extensions: These should also be done at a salon to avoid damage to your hair. They’re an excellent alternative to the older style glue-in extensions.
- Black Micro Ring Extensions: These attach to your natural hair using a tiny loop, which sits under your hairline. They will need to be attached at a salon, with a full head taking from 1-3 hours, but will last up to 12 weeks if you have a maintenance appointment halfway through.
It’s worth considering how long you want the extensions for, as well as whether you have the time to visit a salon. Some women prefer the convenience of clip ins, while others are happy to go to a salon for the attachment and maintenance.
Clip In Black Human Hair Extensions Can Add Black Highlights to Your Hair
Another way to use our Black Human Hair Extensions is to attach a few and have black highlights. Dyeing your hair black can damage it, and if it’s naturally light, it may be discoloured until you grow it out.
So, if you want to add some edge to your style with black streaks, our black hair extensions that clip in are the perfect choice. We offer sets especially made for highlights, with a number of smaller wefts that you simply clip in and go.
If you’re looking for clip in hair extensions for black hair as you want highlights, then consider looking at our pages for chestnut brown extensions or darkest brown extensions. These colours are ideal for adding subtle tones to black hair.
Choose Natural Black Hair Extensions that are Straight or Curly
Our Natural Black Hair Extensions come in sleek straight or curly, so you can pick the look that best matches your own hair. Buying Black Human Hair Extensions that are pre-straightened or curled can save you a lot of time and allow you to get the style you like.
Because all our Human Black Hair Extensions are made from 100% human hair, they can also be styled how you like. We use Remy hair for all our products, from our Black Clip In Hair extensions to our weaves. Real Remy is removed in a way that keeps each strand as intact as possible, so it behaves just like your natural hair. This means if you want to get your GHDs out, or use any curling iron, you can do so. You can also use whatever products you like to finish off your look.
Cliphair Sell a Range of Black Hair Extensions in the UK
When you are searching for Black Hair Extensions in the UK, Cliphair are the best choice for all sorts of real hair pieces.
Whether you’re looking for Black Clip In Hair Extensions in the UK or want pieces for micro loop extensions or a weave, you can find some of the best quality extensions on the market on our website. Best of all, it’s easy to order, simply browse the range above and choose your extensions, or contact us if you need further help and advice.
Black Hair Extensions FAQs
- #1 Jet Black is the best match for anyone that has dyed black hair as it has a sleek and shiny finish that blends beautifully.
- Yes! As all our hair extensions are human, they can be styled to mimic any hair pattern or texture. We even have a whole collection of Black Curly Hair Extensions that have already been styled for you to save you the time.
- The #1B Natural Black is ideal for customers that have natural black hair. Our Natural black is made with tiny flecks of dark brunette strands to imitate the natural tone of black hair.
- As Black Hair Extensions are already so dark the colour will not change unless they are bleached. Bleach should never be used on extensions as it will damage them so dying black hair extensions is not advised. If you need a lighter shade, take a look at our Brunette Hair Extension collection.