Your Cart is empty
Remy Royale Flat Tip Hair Extensions
Forget about your old U-tips! The new design of our gorgeous Flat Tip hair extensions guarantees an easier application, heating up quickly and becoming completely malleable - making the moulding process as easy as one, two, three. The new flat tips provide a discreet and comfortable approach to permanent hair extensions, and can easily be applied by using the appropriate heat connector.
Shop the Remy Royale Flat Tip Hair Extensions Collection
Made of 100% double-drawn Remy human hair, this type of hair extensions has the same thickness from root to tip - for a glamorous makeover that doesn't thin out on the ends, but instead gives your tresses a fuller, healthier appearance. Being bonded to your hair with heat, flat tip hair extensions don't need as much maintenance as nano ring would - being a cost-effective investment that keeps your hair salon appointments to a minimum of one every three months.
Why Buy Cliphair's Flat Tip Hair Extensions?
At Cliphair we strongly believe that quality doesn’t need to be overpriced. We offer the superior feeling of a luxury makeover at small prices, for hair that makes our customers look and feel like celebrities. The flat tips hair extensions of our collection are treated to be cuticle-correct for maximum shine and softness, and can be applied with a heat connector for makeover that lasts up to three months. What’s not to love?
Styling Tips, Haircare & Maintenance
Human hair extensions are not attached to the scalp, therefore they do not receive any nutrients nor moisture from it as your natural hair would. Here’s a few tips on how to keep your flat tip extensions in tip-top shape:
- Always wash your hair extensions with sulphate-free shampoo and conditioner
- Keep your hair extensions knot-free by using a detangling brush
- Protect your hair at night by tying your hair in a loose plait or a ponytail for sleeping
- Make sure you spritz a generous amount of heat protection spray before styling
Frequently Asked Questions
- Flat tip hair extensions need to be replaced every three months more or less, depending on your hair’s growth.
- Unlike their I-tip cousins, flat tip bond extensions are easier to mould around the strands. Both methods feature a heat fusion application.
- Yes, once removed flat tip extensions can be reused – as long as they are in good conditions!
- The average fitting time is about 1 to 2 hours, but this depends on the amount of extensions you’re getting, your hair density, and your stylist.
Pros: long lasting, cost effective, low maintenance
Cons: need a heat connector to fit, long re-fitting appointments (up to 4 hours)
- Pros: long lasting, cost effective, low maintenance
- The extensions bonds get heated up and moulded around a very small section of hair, then rolled between two fingers to let the keratin fuse to the natural hair. Once it cools down, the section is good to go!