Your Cart is empty
Brown Clip In Remy Hair Extensions & Brunette Extensions
Brunette is far from boring. At Cliphair, we offer a wide selection of brown hair extensions that can enhance the natural beauty of brunette hair. From brown hair extensions that clip in, to bonded and micro loop extensions that can handle weeks of wear, Cliphair offers all sorts of extension products. Our extensions are all made with Remy human hair, and come in all sorts of brown tones, so you get the most natural look possible, while getting your hair to the length you want and adding lots of volume. You can see our beautiful brown hair extensions below.
Find Your Perfect Brown 100% Human Hair Extensions at Cliphair
You can choose from a range of different brown extensions at Cliphair, and this includes a variety of:
- Colours – we know that no two brunettes are the same, so whether you’re looking for brown hair extensions that clip in or a weave, you’ll find shades from light/chestnut brown to the darkest brown extensions on our site
- Lengths – you can find brunette hair extensions in a range of lengths at Cliphair, allowing you to get your perfect look. You can try 14” extensions to simply get a sleek, shoulder length style, or go up to 26” for a dramatic look
- Styles – when you opt for a full head of hair extensions, you aren’t just limited to straight styles. Our wavy and curly extensions allow you to add texture to your hair and gives you different looks
Brunettes Can Enjoy Long Hair for the Night with Brown Clip In Hair Extensions
While long hair is beautiful, it’s not always practical in everyday life, which is why Cliphair offers brown clip in hair extensions in a range of lengths. If you only want long hair for the night, our clip-ins are very easy to use and make your hair longer and fuller in seconds. As the name suggests, all you need to do to attach our brown clip in hair extensions is to clip them under your hairline, and you’re ready to go. You can also style our extensions in a number of ways, from curling them with tongs to creating an updo. Even if you aren’t great at doing your own hair, we’ve designed our clip ins to be as easy to attach as possible, so you should be able to fit them successfully.
Find Brown Remy Hair Extensions in the UK for Weeks of Long Hair
Want your long hair for longer? At Cliphair, you’ll also find a range of brown hair extensions in the UK that can be attached for several weeks. Our hair extensions in brown can be taken to a salon and attached by a professional, giving you the best possible finish.
Your options include:
- Tape in extensions – made with a thin layer of adhesive that attaches to your natural hair, this is a good way to get brown hair extensions cheap, as tape in applications tend to be one of the less expensive options at the salon
- Pre-Bonded extensions – these individual extensions are attached to your hair in a variety of methods including heated tools or rings.
- Sewn in/weaves – one of the most popular types of brown hair extensions in the UK, this involves a hair piece being woven into your natural hair
- Micro ring – micro ring applications involve using small individual strands, which loop through your natural hair and are clamped in. This method means they have the potential to last the longest of all extensions – up to 12 weeks if you have a maintenance appointment halfway through
Using small individual strands
Whether you’re looking for mousey brown hair extensions, medium brown extensions, or something darker, we offer extensions suitable for all sorts of applications. Not sure what type of application is best for your hair? Contact a hair extensions technician for an initial consultation. Most extension types will fit most hair types, but there are sometimes exceptions for those with very fine hair or those who are seeking a specific style.
Use an Extension for Brown Hair to Create the Style You Love
If you want to try a whole new style, an extension for brown hair such as a hair piece, is an excellent way to try new things without making a commitment. You don’t have to grow your hair out for months, or take the plunge and go for a fringe, with our brown hair clip in extensions, you can try whatever look you want. Many women use them to create a stylish updo, like a braided style, which they wouldn’t be able to achieve with their natural hair, or they use a clip in fringe or ponytail for a new look.
Taking Care of Long Brown Hair Extensions is Easy
Never had extensions before? Don’t worry, they are easy to take care of. Even if you have very long brown hair extensions, you simply need to follow a few steps:
- Gently separate the bonds daily
- Wash your hair with sulphate and alcohol free products. You should avoid washing them too often – once or twice a week is fine. You can even wash clip in hair extensions in brown when they’re removed from your head
- Dry your extensions, avoiding a high heat, and then give them a gentle brush
- Get a maintenance appointment – if you’ve chosen extensions that last several weeks, a maintenance appointment will help them last as long as possible
UK Brown Hair Extensions Made from Real Remy Human Hair
One of the reasons why Cliphair is such a popular site to buy UK brown hair extensions is that we only sell the finest human hair extensions. Our extensions are made of 100% Remy hair, which is known among hair extension specialists as being the highest quality hair that can be used. Real Remy human hair is made with hair that has been carefully detached, so when it’s made into extensions it hangs naturally and looks great.
From Colour Matching to Free Delivery – Cliphair is the Place to Buy Brunette Hair Extensions
When you’re looking for the highest quality extensions made from Remy human hair, shop at Cliphair. We offer a huge range of brunette clip in hair extensions, weaves, tape in extensions, micro loop wefts and so much more. Use our colour matching service to ensure you get the perfect shade of brown, and shop online with fast, free delivery.
Which brown hair Colour is best?
If you’re planning to get brown extensions, you should look for the shade that most closely resembles your natural hair colour. If you’re dyeing your hair, look for a shade that suits your undertones. Warm undertones look good with rich chestnut brown and dark shades, while those with cool undertones tend to suit lighter, ashier tones.
How much do brown hair extensions cost?
While you can buy brown hair extensions cheap, you should consider investing in brown human hair extensions, which cost a bit more but look much more natural. A set of extensions usually costs from £60-100, and you’ll also need to factor in the cost of having them attached, unless you opt for clip ins.
Is it better to get darker or lighter hair extensions?
When you’re buying hair extensions for brown hair, you should ideally use a colour matching service, so you can get the right tone. If your hair is a different colour at the roots, you need to ensure the extensions match the tips as closely as possible, although you can go one or two shades lighter or darker.
What are popular hair extension lengths for brown hair?
Most types of brown hair extension come in a variety of lengths, from 14” to 26”, so you can choose the length that suits you and is easy to manage. 14” extensions tend to sit just below the shoulders, while 26” will give you waist-length hair. Keep in mind that wavy or curly extensions will appear slightly shorter.