Your Cart is empty
If you haven’t yet heard of the knitted ear-warmer, it is time to hit the shops and grab yourself some cool new accessories for winter 2014. The days when hat hair were a constant concern are over, because there are tonnes of great products on the market – products which promise to keep your tresses looking vibrant and healthy all season long.
- High Tech Ear Muffs – these nifty ear muffs are the perfect accessory for girls on the go. They have become hugely popular over the last few years, with some of the biggest tech companies jumping on the bandwagon. The concept is simple – this high tech product combines a cosy pair of ear muffs, with a super functional pair of earphones. They come in all sorts of styles and colours, so you are perfectly free to pick a pair of muffs that match your favourite winter coat.
- Knitted Ear Warmers – is there anything worse than having to set off for work, in the early hours, when it is still dark outside and the cold whistles past your ears? Of course not, so invest in a pair of these magnificent knitted ear-warmers. They are not quite the same as ear muffs, because they are designed to be both fashion accessory and functional item. In fact, if ear muffs are a bit conspicuous for you, you will enjoy the fact that these ear-warmers are designed to look more like a headband.
- Woollen Cloche Hat – the cloche hat is a retro staple, which was popular in the twenties and thirties, with high society girls and Hollywood film stars. It is currently making a big comeback, with stars like Angelina Jolie and Katie Holmes being snapped stepping out looking utterly gorgeous. If you are thinking about experimenting with hair extensions this winter, it is a good idea to invest in a high quality hat, just to protect your tresses from harsh winds and moisture.
- Jewelled Chain Headpiece – it is not all about keeping warm, however, because the party season is very nearly upon us. It will soon be time to hit the high street, in search of that perfect festive wardrobe. If you are on the look-out for something truly special, pick up a seriously beautiful jewelled chain headpiece. These delicate and intricate headbands wrap gently around a ponytail, bun or chignon, to create a chic and elegant evening sparkle.
- Cute Ponytail Holders – if an intricate headband sounds a little bit too fussy for your liking, mix things up and swap it for a cute ponytail holder. These unique accessories can be as plain or as dazzling as you like, so pick up one which will match your favourite winter outfit – either for the office, or for drinks at the bar with friends, after work. They look magnificent teamed with super glamorous, silky hair extensions, so take the plunge this year and experiment with long and luscious locks.
The post Five Hair Accessories That You Need This Winter – ClipHair appeared first on Hair Extensions News.