Your Cart is empty
Nail Tip / U-Tip Pre-bonded Remy Human Hair Extensions - Lightest Brown (#18)
Nail Tip / U-Tip 100% Remy hair extensions in a honey-gold shade of Lightest Brown hair.
♥ Salon Quality AAA Grade hair
♥ Bonded with the highest quality keratin
♥ 50 strands per pack
♥ Weight: 1g per strand
♥ Can be cut, dyed and washed
These nail tip human hair extensions are the solution for Hollywood-worthy blonde hair. 100% Remy hair, pre-bonded with keratin U-tips for easy application and removal.
Fully washable, easy to style and cut, Cliphair’s U-tip extensions will last for up to 6 months with good care.
Bonded with the highest quality keratin, these nail tip extensions can be removed without damage to your client’s natural hair.
Each pack contains 50 stands of nail tip hair, weighing 1g per strand. We recommend 100g of hair for a full head transformation. You’ll need more if your client has very thick hair or wants a dramatic change of length or thickness.
SpecificationsHair Type: Pre-Bonded
Hair Colour: Lightest Brown (#18)
Hair Style: Straight
Hair Length: 14 - 22inch
Number of Wefts: 50 strands per pack
Set Weight: 50gm pack (1gm/Strand)
Lifetime: 3-6 Months
Usage: Can be curled, straightened, tonged, washed & dyed
Type: U-tip Striaght
Your clients’ pre-bonded extensions need gentle care to stay at their best. Help them keep their U-Tip or I-Tip hair extensions looking gorgeous for longer with these 10 simple steps.
- Use a sulphate-free shampoo
- Use alcohol-free hair products
- Use a good detangling brush or paddle brush
- Avoid applying heat or styling tools to your roots and extension bonds.
- Loosely braid or gather your hair into a pony at bedtime.
- Use a heat protectant when styling your hair
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing hair. 36 hours is even better
- Brush wet hair, this will pull out the extensions
- Wash hair daily – use a dry shampoo if needed
- Use conditioner near roots and bonds
- Use coconut oil-based products on your extensions. Argan oil products are OK.
- Towel dry hair or pull at your extensions
- Dye or treat hair in the 24 hours before application.
- Dye or treat hair in the 36 hours after application.
- Tie your hair up in the week following application. Your hair and your roots need time to adjust to their new style. Pulling and tugging may damage your hair and extensions.
- Standard Recorded Delivery - 2 to 3 working days - FREE
- Next Working Day Delivery - £4.99 (orders placed before 4.00pm)
- Next Day by 9am - £14.99 (orders placed before 4.00pm)
- Saturday Delivery - £6.99 (orders placed before 4.00pm on Friday)
- Royal Mail - within 5-10 working days - FREE
- DHL - within 1-2 working days - £12.99 (orders placed before 12pm)
- Royal Mail - within 4-10 working days - FREE
- DHL - within 1-2 working days - £9.99 (orders placed before 12pm)
- Royal Mail - within 7-15 working days - FREE
- DHL - within 3-4 working days - £12.99 (orders placed before 12pm)
- Royal Mail - 7-21 working days - FREE
- DHL - within 3-5 working days - £19.99
At Cliphair, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. We strive to provide expert guidance to help you choose the best possible products for your needs. We also understand that sometimes a product just doesn't quite fit, and so for whatever reason, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return the product for a refund or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
We offer FREE COLOUR EXCHANGES. In case the colour is not right, you can send us a hair snippet /sample of old extensions; OR send photos through our Colour Matching Service to get correct colour match. Exchanges are processed within 24 hours of receiving the item back.
Please note that due to health and hygiene reasons, we can not accept any modified hair extensions which have been cut, toned or dyed. Please check the colour and length before removing extensions from their packaging. If the extensions have been removed from their gold hygiene bands, we reserve the right to refuse exchange / refund.