Your Cart is empty
Ombre Human Hair Weft / Weave Extensions
Looking to add some colour to your mane? Ombre hair is a very trendy, elegant and somewhat artsy way to do it. And by using the right hair extensions, you don’t even need to bleach your natural hair – that’s right, ombre hair extensions can be the solution you’re looking for, perfect to add a glamorous touch to your natural hair and boost it with bounce and dimension.
Out of Stock
special price expires in
Why Choose Cliphair's Ombre Weft & Weave Hair Extensions?
If you’re thinking about elevating your look, doing it with Cliphair's Ombre Weft & Weave Hair Extensions is a no-brainer. Crafted with high quality, 100% Remy human hair, our extensions seamlessly blend in with your natural hair to deliver a striking effect super-charged with volume, thickness, and even added length – should it be your final goal – for a breathtaking transformation.
Make it a hair transformation to remember, with the help of Cliphair’s ombre weave extensions!
And for any other colour, explore our full weft / weave hair extension collection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Here’s some of the most common questions asked by our customers, for you to shop confidently.
- Selecting the perfect ombre human hair weft or weave extensions for you or your client can be quite the journey – luckily, our team is here to make it simple. If you’re unsure about the right type of hair extensions you may need you can always take our hair quiz or get in touch with our experts; last but not least, colour! We created a Colour Match service that is completely free of charge and allows you to pick the perfect shade via phone.
- When cared for properly, Cliphair's Ombre Weft & Weave Extensions can last up to 6 to 12 months. Always make sure you follow up with a good dose of TLC, using the right products (sulphate-free shampoo and conditioners), gentle handling, proper detangling, and brushing to extend your tresses’ lifespan.
- Use sulphate-free and alcohol-free haircare products to prevent dryness
- Get rid of knots and tangling with a suitable brush or a wide-tooth comb, starting from the tips and working your way up
- Avoid excessive heat styling and always use a heat protectant
- Store them in a safe place when not in use, in a cool and dry place to prevent mould and dust
- Make sure you protect your extensions from chlorine and salt water appropriately
- Never swim or sleep with clip in wefts on
- Cliphair's Ombre Weft & Weave Extensions need to be fit by a qualified hair professional. They can be used for a sew-in weave, an LA weave, or again – to create custom-made hair pieces with clips.