Your Cart is empty
I-Tip & Stick Tip Hair Extensions AAA Grade Online UK
For professional looking hair extensions, you need a professional product. Cliphair’s pre bonded stick tip hair extensions are made with only the best 100% Remy Hair held together with a keratin resin. Our I tip hair extensions come in lengths from 14 to 22 inches, in every shade from the lightest blonde to jet black. No matter how long your hair is or what colour you need, Cliphair has an option for you. Whether you plan to use with micro rings or ‘shrinkies’, buy I tip hair extensions online and get salon quality hair delivered straight to you from Cliphair!Show Less
Tubes or Rings: I-Tip Hair Extensions Can Be Applied With or Without Heat
I-tip hair extensions, also called stick tip hair extensions are keratin tipped hair extensions. Just like all of our pre bonded hair extensions this keratin is what holds the hair extension together. With stick tip extensions the keratin isn’t melted to fuse into your natural hair; it only holds the hair strand in one piece. Itip hair extensions need something to attach them to your natural hair, which can be done with or without a hot extension tool.
- ‘Shrinkies’: A strand of your natural hair is inserted through a shrink tube, which is then heat-shrunk to hold your extension onto your natural hair. Strong and durable, I tip hair extensions applied with ‘shrinkies’ are easy to reuse.
- I tip micro ring hair extensions: A small metal ring is fitted over the stick tip extensions and a strand of your natural hair is looped through. Using pliers, the micro rings are clamped tight to your hair, holding the extensions on without needing any heat.
All of Cliphair’s stick tip human hair extensions can be used with either method. Most often than not, this is decided by your stylist. Salon fitting is recommended for all pre bonded stick tip hair extensions, so speak to your hairdresser about the options.
Real Human Hair for Simple Styling With Itip Hair Extensions
Itip hair extensions are semi permanent hair extensions and could be in your hair for up to six months, so it’s important that they keep their shine and give you plenty of options for styling. All our I tip human hair extensions are made with pure Remy hair where the cuticle remains intact and all the hair flows in the same direction. This makes it easy to cut, dye and style so you aren’t stuck with only one look for six months straight.
- Corkscrew Curls or Straight as a Ruler: Because Remy hair is real human hair it can be styled as you like it. Just keep the hot tools away from the stick tips!
- Cut Back or Change Colour: Our Remy I tip hair extensions can be cut and dyed, so there’s no need to remove or replace them for a major change of style.
- Longer Lasting Locks: Stick tip Remy hair extensions can last up to six months with the correct aftercare, only needing re-application or touch-ups at 8-12 weeks.
Browse our packs of 1g stick tip hair extensions and find your new hair today!
Jet Black or Ombre Stick Tip Hair Extensions – Cliphair Has Your Perfect Shade
Before you buy I tip hair extensions you’ll want to know that they can blend into your natural hair, and making sure the colours match is one of the most important steps. Cliphair offers a free colour matching service for just this reason! We even have ombre I tip hair extensions for those who have already dyed their hair! We have a lot of experience with colour matching stick tip hair extensions in the UK, so you can buy with confidence. Whether you want ice blond or ombre stick tip hair extensions, we’ve got the right shade for you!
Professional Products for Professional Results with Pre Bonded Stick Tip Hair Extensions
While clip-in hair extensions have their advantages, you need to apply larger wefts at a time. With pre bonded stick tip hair extensions your hairdresser will take the 1g per strand hair extension, and attach it to a similar amount of your natural hair. This strand-by-strand method of applying Itip hair extensions gives your hairdresser a huge amount of flexibility when applying the hair, allowing them greater control as they blend together the pre bonded I tip hair extensions with your natural hair. With 50 strands per pack, using the I-tip pre bonded application method will take longer to apply. Often a salon visit will take around two hours, but the end result will be unnoticeable against your natural hair. Going strand-by-strand also gives you the choice to apply streaks and highlights for a multicolour head!
Remy Stick Tip Hair Extensions Need Love Too!
Taking care of your Remy stick tip hair extensions can help them last up to 6 months, but because they are pre-bonded with keratin you need to be aware of the correct aftercare. Certain chemicals can damage the keratin bonds, causing slippage or even causing hair to fall out from your hair extensions.
- Hair Products with Harsh chemicals like sulphates and alcohol should be avoided as these can damage the strands of hair extensions, causing fraying and dryness.
- Coconut Oil should be kept away from your extensions. Some stylists use coconut oil to help remove keratin bonded extensions, so while it has many uses for your natural hair, you should avoid it while wearing extensions.
- Apply heat protection products while styling your hair extensions. As Remy stick tip hair extensions suppliers, we also stock a range of aftercare products to help keep them in top condition.
We don’t just supply I tip hair extensions in the UK, we have everything you need to make them last!
Alternative Needs, Alternative Applications – More Than I Tip Hair Extension
Along with 1g Remy stick tip hair extensions, Cliphair stocks alternative methods of applying hair extensions. Your hairdresser may recommend you use u-tip hair extensions instead of I tip hair extensions in the UK. Unlike I tip micro link hair extensions, u-tip extensions rely on heat-melting the keratin bond to stay attached to your natural hair. As with all of our pre bonded hair extensions you will need a professional hair stylist to apply them, so take their advice on what is best for your hair needs. Whichever route you go, you can find an option in Cliphair’s online store. Order your I tip hair extensions today and get longer, thicker hair delivered all over the UK!
What are I-Tip hair extensions?
I-tip hair extensions, also called stick tip hair extensions are hair extensions where 1g of hair is held together by a keratin bond. These strands are applied individually to your hair either with or without heat. The end result is very natural looking!
How long do I-Tip hair extensions last?
If you take good care of your I-tip hair extensions they will last you up to 6 months. You will need them reapplied or adjusted every 8-12 weeks, depending on how fast your hair grows.
How are I-Tip extensions applied?
I-Tip extensions are applied using ‘shrinkies’ which are a heat shrink tube, or by using micro rings: a small metal ring. The application method you choose will be recommended by your stylist based on your hair needs.
How do you remove I-Tip extensions?
If your I-tip extensions are applied with micro rings, a stylist will use pliers to bend the ring back into a circle, where it slides free of your hair. If you have ‘shrinkies’ applied then heat will be used on the tube so it can slide free, and any keratin residue will be cleaned from your hair before reapplication.